Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bad blogger

Wow, I've been a bad blogger lately!

I haven't done it since Dec. 19th! haha Oops!

Well, it's been a crazy year so far!

We just got back from NY for a friends wedding. The weather wasn't too bad and I got to see a lot of family and friends, it was really nice!

I can't wait to go back when the weather is WARMER! lol

We'll be staying home for a while with some unexpected expenses coming up and HOUSE HUNTING!!

We just need to get pre-approved first....man, I'm not looking forward to this already!

Hopefully we can sign a contract by April 20th so we can get the tax credit that they extended until then! That would be GREAT!! Plus our lease is up at the end of May. Wow, I can't believe it's almost been a year since we moved here!

I promise I'll try to a better blogger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment