Thursday, December 16, 2010
Each store has a different percentage but I love it. I always go there first to see if the store I'm shopping online is on their site. Unfortunately, they don't have all shopping sites on there but they do have a lot.
I've already gotten a check for $14.87 and I have another one coming for over $20. I know this doesn't seem like a lot BUT if you LOVE shopping online, who wouldn't love getting some money back for what they've already bought?
If you'd like to check it out, click here and it'll bring you to my referal page so both you and I will get a $5 credit. WOOHOOO!
Enjoy and happy shopping. I hope you like this site as much as I do! :-)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
What am I looking forward to.... A good friend's wedding this Saturday. I really hope I feel good.
Any weight gain yet? Nope, I think I'm back to my prepregnancy weight. YAY! All this healthy food is paying off!
How big is baby?... The size of a lime. He or she currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. Also, his or her hands will soon open and close into fists and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
Sleep?... Last night was horrible. I tossed and turned all night. I think I'm in need of a body pillow already. Is it too early? EH, I think not. Whatever it takes to sleep good, right? Maybe even a BIGGER bed, now that sounds like heavy!
Emotions... Still crying a lot! haha I just can't seem to help it.
Health... Very good, I've been eating healthy which in turn is keeping me healthy. Who needs a flu shot? NOT ME!!!!!
Cravings...Mac 'n' Cheese still. haha I haven't had it since last week though. And popsicles but I try to eat them a lot as I know...not very good.
Food Aversions... Meat...it's been making me gag and that's really sad for me. I LOVE chicken and could eat it every day. Actually, most foods make me want to throw up. The thought of Pei Wei makes me gag. haha And before getting pregnant, I LOVED Pei Wei.
New sensation.... Well, my boobs have definitely started growing. *sigh* Not looking forward to buying new bra's AT ALL!!
Next appointment... November 1st and my Mom will be here so she gets to go with me! That's very exciting for both of us AND I'll be 13 weeks. YAY! This will also mark the day that I will finally announce this on Facebook. It's been killing me and I'm sick of people asking me when it's going to happen. Luckily no one (that knows) has said anything, which I'm completely shocked about that.
And here are my pictures!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Well, little did we know, the Lord had a big plan in store for us. He got us a baby AND a house all at once. Wow. We are SO happy and a little nervous at the same time. We can’t wait to get out of our 1 bed/1 bath, 800+ square foot apartment. It’s too small and there’s no room for baby stuff OR a baby. Haha
We enter escrow on Monday, the 27th and we should know more information about when we’ll close and stuff. Woohoooooooooooooooo!!
So, Mr. A was at class last night when I got the call from our Realtor. Of course, I couldn’t wait so I text him the good news and he was super excited.
I was making tacos and I just started crying. I couldn’t stop. I was so thankful for what the Lord has given us this month that I truly feel extremely blessed. It’s such an amazing feeling. Our lives are moving forward and we couldn’t be happier!
Here's the outside of it. I don't really have any nice inside pictures right now.
Monday, September 20, 2010
I have been avoiding this blog as there were some family members were followed it and I didn't want them to find out from here.
We are shocked, ecstatic, nervous...you know all the normal feelings when finding out you're pregnant.
We found out on Sept. 1st and I'm approximately 6 weeks 1 day from my calculations, which I know when I ovulated so I have to be pretty damn close to that. Our first ultrasound is Sept 29th! We can't wait!!!
My EDD is May 15, 2011! We love May!!!!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Well, sometimes I get really super excited which makes my heart skip a few beats and makes my adrenaline pump. I really like the feeling.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I can’t say that I love one person more than someone else because they are different kinds of love. I love my husband (of course), my parents, my brother, my IL’s (I got really lucky with them.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None yet :-(
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1-I would wish for my Mom to move to AZ…oh shoot, I guess that would be partly for me. Hehe OOPS
2- I would wish that all those who have had a hard time TTC and would be great parents, to be able to get pregnant.
3. I would wish that everyone in the world would be a little nicer. I feel like things are really turning hard for the worst and I don’t like it at all..
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I take deep breaths, listen to calming music, go for a walk, watch a movie, etc
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Well, I’m not in school so that would be weird but it would take a LOT of money to get me to do that. I’m talking millions! lol
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Definitely not….insects yes but no animals
109. What do you think of cloning?
It’s crazy and I hope it doesn’t happen for humans in my life time. It’s a little freaky and scary to me.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Watch TV. I really should read more but I just don’t enjoy it.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Absolutely. Who wouldn’t?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Torture….every and all kinds. Muahahahaha
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
Definitely not…that’s kind of weird.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Umm, I was on the radio when I was younger when I used to call in and request songs. Haha Oh, those were the days.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
No..darn it. Wish I have
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I won a contest to talk to JTT (Jonathon Taylor Thomas) when I was in 7th grade. The contest was to guess how many gummy fish were in a bowl (just by a picture) and I guessed it right along with many others. They put our names in a drawing and they picked mine. He called me and it was amazing. I was def. star struck! I loooooved him. lol
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I knew what one of my Grandmother’s and Grandfather’s did but not the others.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
I’m sure there’s something interesting in everyone’s family history.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Of course…mostly family a verrrry few friends.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Umm, yes, my Great Grandmother. She was such a sweet little lady and she was in her 90’s and died at home. My Dad found her. L
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
No different than I do about men in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Definitely an outdoor pool
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Pregnancy and babies haha
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
I think so but I know there are definitely smarter people out there.
Mr. A is in school now a few days a week so he's not home Mon-Wednesday night until about 7:30. You would think this would allow me to blog but it hasn't.
We are getting ready for a wedding in California next weekend. Mr. A's cousin is getting married and Mr. A is a groomsman plus we are driving. So we're trying to get everything ready to go so after work on Wednesday, we can hit the road. Yes, we are going to be driving AGAIN. It takes about 10-11 hours and for me, it's very hard driving through the night. I get VERY tired and my body just wants to go to sleep once the sun goes down. I know, my poor Mr. A! He's good at it though.
We are very excited to see his family again since all of his cousins will be together again. That hasn't happened since Christmas of 2008. There are new babies we haven't seen yet, ok, only one but I get excited when there are any babies.
I will be back with lots of pictures and updates.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Now that most of you all know I'm obsessed with cloth diapers, you should know that Well Born Baby is giving away a three pack of Fuzzibunz Perfect Size. This is a great way to try these diapers before buying them. Confession....I already have 3 but I'd LOVE more!!
A friend of mine used these with her first child and loved them. She plans to use them with her 2nd as well.
So head on over and register to win a 3 Pack of Fuzzibunz cloth diapers.
Monday, August 23, 2010
We entered a Cutest Couple contest on Facebook with a Photographer to win a free session. I would LOVE to win this as we really didn't get engagement pictures AND I'd love a really nice picture of me, Mr. A and our cute pup, Dexter.
So, here's what you need to do to vote. Go to Budoir by Jodi Lynn Photography on Facebook, like her page and then head over to her photo's. Go to the cutest couple contest and we are picture #23!!! www.facebook.come/pages/Tempe-AZ/Boudoir-by-Jodi-Lynn-Photography/173660309817
We have 1 other couple that's getting close to our # of comments and we just can't have that, can we? lol
thank you thank you THANK YOU if you do this for us!!!
Here's the picture we submitted!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
It's beautiful! I want it for our future child! lol
Check it out!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Bamboobino is offering one winner their choice of crib or bassinet sheet (up to a $44 value).
Giveaway Dates: August 18- September 8, 2010
How to Enter:
Check out this blog.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
These herbs are called Fu Ke Zhong Zi Wan and in English it means "Women's Seed Planting Pills".
I am willing to try anything in order to get a BFP(big fat positive) and since he told me to try these back in June and I haven't, I thought it was time.
I was SO anxious to get them as I just ended menstruation for the month and I received them in the mail today! YAY....just in time to prepare for ovulation!
I have to take 8 pills, 3 times a day...that's 24 pills. WOWZA'S!!! They are very small, black pills but they stink! Oh, the things you do for a precious child!
I hope they work and I can report back to those trying to give these a try.
Here's a picture for your pleasure. The package is pretty much all in Chinese with a lick of English!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
We are now going into month 10 of actively TTC. It's now taking a big toll on my emotions.
When we started, I NEVER thought in a million years that it would take us this "long" to get pregnant. I quote "long" because according to some, it's really not long at all. I know that some people have gone years and years TTC, which yes, that is LONG but to me, 10 months is a long time to want and try so hard for something.
My Mom got pregnant right away with both me and my brother so I just assumed I would too.
I've been to the Naturopathic Dr. and had blood work and everything came back fine except my Iron and Vitamin D. I'm not on both supplements.
Mr. A got his semen analysis (SA) and blood work done last week and everything came back normal. YAY but now I'm thinking something must be wrong with me.
I've been taking Prenatal Vitamins along with Omega 3's with DHA for over a year now. I'm taking my Iron and Vitamin D daily also and I just ordered a Chinese Herb that my Naturopatchi Dr. told me to try. It's called Fu Ke Zhong Zi Wan aka Women's Seed Planting Pill in English. I will try anything at this point.
I have finally made an appointment with a new Midwife to get my annual done in 2 weeks and to talk about possible testing. I'm wondering if maybe my fallopian tubes are blocked. I know that I'm ovulating from Charting so it can't be that, I don't think.
So, last night I completely lost my cool. I broke down and cried my little heart out for a while. Mr. A just hugged me and let me cry. He told me how much he loved me and that we will have a baby soon and not to stress myself out. (Way easier said that done)
It felt really good to let it out. It's the first time I've cried about it and I'm sure won't be the last.
We have a wedding in July in Washington (my sister-in-laws) so if we aren't pregnant by the end of September, we're going to have to put it on hold for 2-3 months to ensure I'm not due at her wedding....that wouldn't be good. I'm sad if we'll have to do that as if it hasn't happened by then, I'm not going to want to put it on hold for 2 months but we don't really have a choice. We can't miss her wedding............
I pray to the Lord to give me the strength to continue on and the patience I need to get through this.
I pray to the Lord that He will give us a healthy, beautiful child when he finds us ready (which I hope is very soon lol).
Monday, August 2, 2010
Fruitgoogle: Umm, a website you can only search for fruit on
Ambytime: the time to take your Ambien
Asscactus: haha A cactus that looks like an ass
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Not a clue….I don’t make much. haha
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Dolls of any kind
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play any kind of sport
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yep….I had a dream that a girl I knew got pregnant and had a boy. She did both. lol
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Yep…many psychic’s and I hope to find a good one here to go see.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
Laying on a beach with no care in the world except to decide what kind of drink I want
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I do believe in God…..not sure what he/she is like but I do know that he/she is VERY powerful
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Move across the country away from all of my family
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Probably when I give money, water, etc to homeless people
64. Are you a patient person?
Nope which is why times lately have been VERY trying!
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
National Birthday Day-everyone gets their birthday day off.
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
They’re all fine by me
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
I can’t remember jokes…sorry
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Dyed to cover the gray
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Pretty much up front but have a few
71. What is under your bed right now?
A bunch of crap
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
No, def. home
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Ummm, I used to back in NY bc there weren’t speed traps but I don’t do it here.
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
Having a brain fart…sorry, I can’t think of anything right now. Having a bad day
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I dance last night with Mr. A in the living room but I don’t remember the song it was to
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney, I guess
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Elephants or Giraffe’s
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Ummm a little, I guess
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
Haha I don’t think so but I have no clue
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Shopping?? I make sacrifices for it….I buy things on sale. hehe
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to bear arms….I think too many people own guns.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Equator…the North Pole would be too damn cold for me.
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Listening to music because I can listen to it on TV
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Saving someone else’s life
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
I don’t have a clue what cartoon’s are even around anymore
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Other people’s blood
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
Hells yes. Why wouldn’t I be?? I LOVE saving money!
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Um, I got a post card from PostCrossing.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Depends what kind of dancing. If it’s salsa, tap, ballet, country line then I’d rather do karate
91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Really? What kind of stupid question is this?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
All of them.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I have no clue….I love Haters??? haha
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I’m not eccentric at all
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Pizza aka carbs.. mmmmmmmmmm
96. What are your parents interested in?
My Dad…drinking, sadly enough
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
I used to catch lightening bugs but I wouldn’t keep them as a pet
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans because you don’t know if your wishes will come true
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
I’ve never thought about it.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
My blankie, chapstick, a flashlight.
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Snap-EZ ™ , diapers, trainers and accessories is founded by a Stay-At-Home, homeschooling mother to her 11 children (ranging from toddlers to adults). Snap-EZ ™ Inc. is also founded on the principle of combining high quality products and friendly customer service. This SAHM found the need to reduce the cost of living and this meant going back to the drudgery of cloth diapers. UGH! But there was a surprise in store for her. The cloth diapers of today are nothing like the cloth diapers of even 5 years ago. At Snap-EZ they want to make raising children today a better experience for more mothers so their goal is to offer high quality products that will stand the test of time, as well as some less expensive alternative for moms on a budget. Their goal at Snap-EZ is to make cloth diapering easy for moms while making it easy on your child and "EZ" on our world! I really like that all Snap-EZ products are handmade (no mass production), they only use the highest quality goods to produce all Snap-EZ products, And they try to test most of their products on a variety of children before being introduced to their customers. At this time Snap-EZ ™ products are handmade by Ruth and 10 or so WAHMs, as well as a DD and a college student who helps with snapping/stocking/cutting and shipping!!.
Check the Giveaway out over at Organic Girl and good luck!
Friday, July 30, 2010
Thanks to my lovely cousin-in-law, I have been awared One Lovely Blog Award!!
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award. Thanks Lacey@ Love, Laugh, Read
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 9 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
So, this is very hard since I've recently had a lot of "get to know me" posts but I'll try to think of 7 different things I haven't already listed.
1. I have a fear that I will never be able to have children. Irrational? Maybe....I just can't help it.
2. I love to dance but I'm scared to do it infront of other people.
3. I hate working out but have come to realize that I will have to do it for the rest of my life. I'm not just one of those types that can eat whatever and not gain weight.
4. I've already been collecting baby items even though we are not pregnant yet. I am, in no way, superstitious at all.
5. I don't like peanut butter and people tend to call me crazy because of it. lol
6. Ice cream is one of my many downfalls but often times it doesn't cooperate well with my body.
7. I think the story behind me finding Mr. A and our first year together is amazing and I want to write a book about it someday.
Ok, now to give the award to others!
Julie because her posts always make me laugh
Jaye because she's very witty and has some great ideas
Meghan because her and a friend make some GREAT baked goods. YUM
Sommer because who doesn't like even a few things crunchy?
Jenn because she's hilarious
Eden because she's just like me :-)
Organic girl because I LOVE organic things
Simply Stacie because we share the same name though spelled differently
The Crafty Nest because who wouldn't like to be a little more crafty?
First off, I want to say that I am sad to see this exercise come to an end…..
I loved doing this and I hope I can find something similar to it somewhere else.
I actually learned quite a bit about myself. I had to dig deep into my memory for quite a few days; they weren’t easy questions so I couldn’t give a very simple answer.
I learned a lot about other people who also did this exercise, which was really cool.
I’m not the “greatest” blogger and sometimes have a tough time trying to find things to blog about since I don’t have children or a house yet. I tend to find my life a little boring but still want to blog about it. :-)
I hope most importantly that all of my readers enjoyed learning about me. Some things were very personal but that’s me and my life. They are not things that I think I should hide or be ashamed of. They are what made me who I am today and I appreciate all of my life experiences.
Please continue to visit my blog often. I hope to have a Giveaway soon as well but first I need to think about what I’d like to “give away.”
Mr. A also loves my boobs. haha Probably something you all did not want to hear but it's true.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Mr. A went home to let the pup out and gave me a break since I do it everyday.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
I think everyone has a lot to learn. Isn’t that what life’s all about?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A. Speak another
B. Make a ton of money easily
C. Be a fabulous cook and baker
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Wow, that’s a tough question because I remember them all. Probably though, how other people make me feel. I have a hard time remember exactly what people say. It’s not hard to remember what people do for me but it’s not the easiest either (long term, I’m talking).
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust is #1….without it how can you have a relationship at all??
Compromise #3 + many many more
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A. Have Children
B. Go to Tahiti
C. Write a book/script about me and Mr. A and how we met
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A. Eating something living
B. Eating feces
C. Killing someone I love
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Hmmmm…..probably Cancer. It seems to be there almost everyone has it. Ok, not really but it feels like it.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
50′s: My Mom’s birthday year
80′s: GREAT Music and the decade I was born
2000 (so far): Y2K, graduating HS
2010′s: Now….hmmm nothing as of yet
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
80s. I was born then and their music is awesome
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
We Built This City
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
USA – Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
I’m not responding to this question.
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I have no idea what villains there are.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Neither! Seriously scared of the open water regardless of how I’m traveling over it but I guess I’d rather fly because it’s quicker.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Umm because during the day we get the reflection allowed by sunlight?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
SPACE…hate being in the ocean
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
My Dad’s Dad….I never got to meet him
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Will Farrell or Steve Carell….they are hilarious
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it every day?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
OMG that sounds horrible but I guess books.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Here are 5000 questions and answers. I will definitely be breaking this up as it's not too overwhelming for me to write or for you to read.
1. Who are you?
I am Stacy. I am 28 almost 29, married to a great guy, living in sunny state of Arizona and loving it.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
Hmmm, this is hard. I’m from NY which I blame for the reason for my sometimes overly bluntness but I just can’t help it, I despise the word “retard” and won’t associate myself with people who use the word, I am so thankful for my family and great friends; they are my everything.
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Working, hanging out at home with Mr. A and my pup, shopping, reading blogs
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
My least favorite was History and my favorite was Math. Haha Weird, I know.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I want to be a Mother of hopefully 2 children and owning a home. Also my husband being done with school and finding his career.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
We are in a transition stage. We are trying to get pregnant and buy a house….both of which are proving to be more difficult than we had anticipated. Also, Mr. A is returning to school at the end of August so that will be interesting.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Neither. I think this is a weird question.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
It’s very frustrating.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Life is a Highway
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It’s been a rollercoaster as I’ve def. had my ups and downs but overall I would say it gets better.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
No…..time allows you to learn how to cope with them better but there are things that still hurt me that happened well over a decade or 2 ago.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I HATE the rain so when it rains, I usually bitch and complain unless I’m at work. It can rain all it wants when I don’t have to look at it, walk in it, or be in it at all.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Definitely losing your luggage. It happened to me once and I wanted to cry. Luckily it was when we were returning home but it was still horrible.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
I have a great relationship with both of my parents. I’m definitely closer to my Mom as she basically raised me by herself. Thanks, Mom!!!
Will you miss them when they are gone? Uh….Yes.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Totally. Nothing slips by me!
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
That some things are definitely worth waiting for.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I’m sure I have but at the moment, I can’t think of a specific time.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Definitely more of a giver.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
I try to.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Having a herniated disc in my lower back. HORRIBLE pain!!!
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably when my parents split up. I was 10 and I remember it like it was yesterday.
25. Who have you hugged today?
No one yet!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Well, I like to think I'm good at these things....
*Finding good deals
*Being a loyal friend
*Giving unique gifts to people
*Loving Mr. A and my dog, Dexter
This is a weird one for me as I really can't think of anything very surprising.
However, I have write about something so I'll write about my engagement.
It happened Dec. 9th 2006 next to our first Christmas tree together.
We were drinking some wine and relaxing. Mr. A left the room so I asked if he was just getting more wine. He said yes and asked if I need anymore, which I did not.
He went into our room where he had the ring in a drawer (good thing I wasn't expecting this or I would have snooped), and changed his pants, which I didn't even notice, because his other ones did not have pockets.
I was sitting on the couch so he got down on one knee (I didn't notice, I just thought he was getting down to my level) and said "You know I love you, right?" I said, "Yes, and I love you too."
He said "Well, good, because I was wondering if you would marry me?"
I was SHOCKED!!! My jaw dropped and I couldn't say anything besides "are you serious? You're not joking, are you?". He said "Yes,and it's real"
I finally said "Yes", got up and started jumping around the house. haha
I knew we'd be getting engaged soon but I was expecting it more around Christmas time when we were going back to California to see his family!!
I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since that day. It feels like yesterday!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Anyways, here’s the list….
Not sure of the color or outside style
Bar in the basement
At least 4 bedrooms but that would depend on how many kids we would have
Dark custom made cabinets
Fire place but not a real one, maybe gas
An island in the kitchen
Hard wood flooring
Huuuuuge closets in all the rooms
Double sinks in the master with a Jacuzzi tub
Walk in shower with 2 shower heads
Enough storage space for the whole house
I think that’s all for now……
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Since this was supposed to be done yesterday, I will act as though I wrote it yesterday! :-)
Saturday- Hang out with a friend in the A.M. then come home and get ready for the Diamondbacks/Giants baseball game then over to another friends to celebrate their Late Father.
Sunday- Nothing but relaxing. Usually what we do every Sunday.
Monday- Nothing. Work...BLAH
Tuesday- Nothing. Again, work! BLAH
Wednesday- Work then Native New Yorker for free chicken wings. YUMMMM!!
Thursday- Nothing other than work.
Friday- a Get Together (GTG) with some girl friends. It's going to be a huge group, around 25 at the Cheesecake Factory. It should be a lot of fun!
Saturday- No plans as of yet. Maybe lay by the pool if the weather permits. Hopefully no Monsoons on the weekends.
Friday, July 23, 2010
*Pepper spray-watch out or I'll getcha
*My work badge
Wow, I have too much in there. That's what happens when you have an over sized purse. I really should cut down on the size.
Giveaway Scout is a giveaway search engine. Our users subscribe to receive updates on the latest giveaways on the web. Add your blog and your giveaways will be exposed to our large network or users.We publish your giveaways on multiple channels (Our web, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook and widget network)
Get more exposure to your blog and giveaways.
100% Free of charge
Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Pay off my student loans
- Pay off my car
- Buy the perfect house (for us)
- Buy my Mom a house here, in AZ
- Travel the world
- Pay off my parents debt
- Be a Stay at Home Mom (when they time came)
- Buy Mr. A a new whip. Gosh, his is awful. Poor guy!
- Buy a Personal Trainer
- Save some
- Put some away for our future kids schooling
- Invest some
That's the jist! Gosh, it would be amazing to not have to worry about money. I don't need millions, I just want like $20K more a year and then I don't think I'd worry about things as much!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
#1. Paul Walker-MMMM MMMM He is delicious to look at.
#2. Cristian Ronaldo-He's Portuguese like Mr. A so how could I not. Plus, just look at him. Another delicious guy to look at.
#3. This one isn't really a crush. I was having a tough time thinking of a 3rd. So, it's Tyrese. I really just like looking at him. lol