Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bad blogger

I'm so sorry I have been MIA for a while now. Things have been crazy with work...we're required to do some OT for a few months.

Mr. A is in school now a few days a week so he's not home Mon-Wednesday night until about 7:30. You would think this would allow me to blog but it hasn't.

We are getting ready for a wedding in California next weekend. Mr. A's cousin is getting married and Mr. A is a groomsman plus we are driving. So we're trying to get everything ready to go so after work on Wednesday, we can hit the road. Yes, we are going to be driving AGAIN. It takes about 10-11 hours and for me, it's very hard driving through the night. I get VERY tired and my body just wants to go to sleep once the sun goes down. I know, my poor Mr. A! He's good at it though.

We are very excited to see his family again since all of his cousins will be together again. That hasn't happened since Christmas of 2008. There are new babies we haven't seen yet, ok, only one but I get excited when there are any babies.

I will be back with lots of pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment