Thursday, December 16, 2010
Each store has a different percentage but I love it. I always go there first to see if the store I'm shopping online is on their site. Unfortunately, they don't have all shopping sites on there but they do have a lot.
I've already gotten a check for $14.87 and I have another one coming for over $20. I know this doesn't seem like a lot BUT if you LOVE shopping online, who wouldn't love getting some money back for what they've already bought?
If you'd like to check it out, click here and it'll bring you to my referal page so both you and I will get a $5 credit. WOOHOOO!
Enjoy and happy shopping. I hope you like this site as much as I do! :-)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
What am I looking forward to.... A good friend's wedding this Saturday. I really hope I feel good.
Any weight gain yet? Nope, I think I'm back to my prepregnancy weight. YAY! All this healthy food is paying off!
How big is baby?... The size of a lime. He or she currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future. Also, his or her hands will soon open and close into fists and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
Sleep?... Last night was horrible. I tossed and turned all night. I think I'm in need of a body pillow already. Is it too early? EH, I think not. Whatever it takes to sleep good, right? Maybe even a BIGGER bed, now that sounds like heavy!
Emotions... Still crying a lot! haha I just can't seem to help it.
Health... Very good, I've been eating healthy which in turn is keeping me healthy. Who needs a flu shot? NOT ME!!!!!
Cravings...Mac 'n' Cheese still. haha I haven't had it since last week though. And popsicles but I try to eat them a lot as I know...not very good.
Food Aversions... Meat...it's been making me gag and that's really sad for me. I LOVE chicken and could eat it every day. Actually, most foods make me want to throw up. The thought of Pei Wei makes me gag. haha And before getting pregnant, I LOVED Pei Wei.
New sensation.... Well, my boobs have definitely started growing. *sigh* Not looking forward to buying new bra's AT ALL!!
Next appointment... November 1st and my Mom will be here so she gets to go with me! That's very exciting for both of us AND I'll be 13 weeks. YAY! This will also mark the day that I will finally announce this on Facebook. It's been killing me and I'm sick of people asking me when it's going to happen. Luckily no one (that knows) has said anything, which I'm completely shocked about that.
And here are my pictures!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Well, little did we know, the Lord had a big plan in store for us. He got us a baby AND a house all at once. Wow. We are SO happy and a little nervous at the same time. We can’t wait to get out of our 1 bed/1 bath, 800+ square foot apartment. It’s too small and there’s no room for baby stuff OR a baby. Haha
We enter escrow on Monday, the 27th and we should know more information about when we’ll close and stuff. Woohoooooooooooooooo!!
So, Mr. A was at class last night when I got the call from our Realtor. Of course, I couldn’t wait so I text him the good news and he was super excited.
I was making tacos and I just started crying. I couldn’t stop. I was so thankful for what the Lord has given us this month that I truly feel extremely blessed. It’s such an amazing feeling. Our lives are moving forward and we couldn’t be happier!
Here's the outside of it. I don't really have any nice inside pictures right now.
Monday, September 20, 2010
I have been avoiding this blog as there were some family members were followed it and I didn't want them to find out from here.
We are shocked, ecstatic, nervous...you know all the normal feelings when finding out you're pregnant.
We found out on Sept. 1st and I'm approximately 6 weeks 1 day from my calculations, which I know when I ovulated so I have to be pretty damn close to that. Our first ultrasound is Sept 29th! We can't wait!!!
My EDD is May 15, 2011! We love May!!!!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Well, sometimes I get really super excited which makes my heart skip a few beats and makes my adrenaline pump. I really like the feeling.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I can’t say that I love one person more than someone else because they are different kinds of love. I love my husband (of course), my parents, my brother, my IL’s (I got really lucky with them.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None yet :-(
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1-I would wish for my Mom to move to AZ…oh shoot, I guess that would be partly for me. Hehe OOPS
2- I would wish that all those who have had a hard time TTC and would be great parents, to be able to get pregnant.
3. I would wish that everyone in the world would be a little nicer. I feel like things are really turning hard for the worst and I don’t like it at all..
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I take deep breaths, listen to calming music, go for a walk, watch a movie, etc
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Well, I’m not in school so that would be weird but it would take a LOT of money to get me to do that. I’m talking millions! lol
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Definitely not….insects yes but no animals
109. What do you think of cloning?
It’s crazy and I hope it doesn’t happen for humans in my life time. It’s a little freaky and scary to me.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Watch TV. I really should read more but I just don’t enjoy it.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Absolutely. Who wouldn’t?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Torture….every and all kinds. Muahahahaha
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
Definitely not…that’s kind of weird.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Umm, I was on the radio when I was younger when I used to call in and request songs. Haha Oh, those were the days.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
No..darn it. Wish I have
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I won a contest to talk to JTT (Jonathon Taylor Thomas) when I was in 7th grade. The contest was to guess how many gummy fish were in a bowl (just by a picture) and I guessed it right along with many others. They put our names in a drawing and they picked mine. He called me and it was amazing. I was def. star struck! I loooooved him. lol
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I knew what one of my Grandmother’s and Grandfather’s did but not the others.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
I’m sure there’s something interesting in everyone’s family history.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Of course…mostly family a verrrry few friends.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Umm, yes, my Great Grandmother. She was such a sweet little lady and she was in her 90’s and died at home. My Dad found her. L
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
No different than I do about men in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Definitely an outdoor pool
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Pregnancy and babies haha
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
I think so but I know there are definitely smarter people out there.