101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
Well, sometimes I get really super excited which makes my heart skip a few beats and makes my adrenaline pump. I really like the feeling.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I can’t say that I love one person more than someone else because they are different kinds of love. I love my husband (of course), my parents, my brother, my IL’s (I got really lucky with them.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None yet :-(
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1-I would wish for my Mom to move to AZ…oh shoot, I guess that would be partly for me. Hehe OOPS
2- I would wish that all those who have had a hard time TTC and would be great parents, to be able to get pregnant.
3. I would wish that everyone in the world would be a little nicer. I feel like things are really turning hard for the worst and I don’t like it at all..
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I take deep breaths, listen to calming music, go for a walk, watch a movie, etc
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Well, I’m not in school so that would be weird but it would take a LOT of money to get me to do that. I’m talking millions! lol
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Definitely not….insects yes but no animals
109. What do you think of cloning?
It’s crazy and I hope it doesn’t happen for humans in my life time. It’s a little freaky and scary to me.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Watch TV. I really should read more but I just don’t enjoy it.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Absolutely. Who wouldn’t?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Torture….every and all kinds. Muahahahaha
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
Definitely not…that’s kind of weird.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Umm, I was on the radio when I was younger when I used to call in and request songs. Haha Oh, those were the days.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
No..darn it. Wish I have
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I won a contest to talk to JTT (Jonathon Taylor Thomas) when I was in 7th grade. The contest was to guess how many gummy fish were in a bowl (just by a picture) and I guessed it right along with many others. They put our names in a drawing and they picked mine. He called me and it was amazing. I was def. star struck! I loooooved him. lol
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I knew what one of my Grandmother’s and Grandfather’s did but not the others.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
I’m sure there’s something interesting in everyone’s family history.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Of course…mostly family a verrrry few friends.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Umm, yes, my Great Grandmother. She was such a sweet little lady and she was in her 90’s and died at home. My Dad found her. L
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
No different than I do about men in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Definitely an outdoor pool
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Pregnancy and babies haha
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
I think so but I know there are definitely smarter people out there.
Installing A Subway Tile Backsplash For $200
10 hours ago