Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Well, little did we know, the Lord had a big plan in store for us. He got us a baby AND a house all at once. Wow. We are SO happy and a little nervous at the same time. We can’t wait to get out of our 1 bed/1 bath, 800+ square foot apartment. It’s too small and there’s no room for baby stuff OR a baby. Haha
We enter escrow on Monday, the 27th and we should know more information about when we’ll close and stuff. Woohoooooooooooooooo!!
So, Mr. A was at class last night when I got the call from our Realtor. Of course, I couldn’t wait so I text him the good news and he was super excited.
I was making tacos and I just started crying. I couldn’t stop. I was so thankful for what the Lord has given us this month that I truly feel extremely blessed. It’s such an amazing feeling. Our lives are moving forward and we couldn’t be happier!
Here's the outside of it. I don't really have any nice inside pictures right now.
Monday, September 20, 2010
I have been avoiding this blog as there were some family members were followed it and I didn't want them to find out from here.
We are shocked, ecstatic, nervous...you know all the normal feelings when finding out you're pregnant.
We found out on Sept. 1st and I'm approximately 6 weeks 1 day from my calculations, which I know when I ovulated so I have to be pretty damn close to that. Our first ultrasound is Sept 29th! We can't wait!!!
My EDD is May 15, 2011! We love May!!!!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Well, sometimes I get really super excited which makes my heart skip a few beats and makes my adrenaline pump. I really like the feeling.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
I can’t say that I love one person more than someone else because they are different kinds of love. I love my husband (of course), my parents, my brother, my IL’s (I got really lucky with them.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None yet :-(
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1-I would wish for my Mom to move to AZ…oh shoot, I guess that would be partly for me. Hehe OOPS
2- I would wish that all those who have had a hard time TTC and would be great parents, to be able to get pregnant.
3. I would wish that everyone in the world would be a little nicer. I feel like things are really turning hard for the worst and I don’t like it at all..
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I take deep breaths, listen to calming music, go for a walk, watch a movie, etc
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Well, I’m not in school so that would be weird but it would take a LOT of money to get me to do that. I’m talking millions! lol
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Definitely not….insects yes but no animals
109. What do you think of cloning?
It’s crazy and I hope it doesn’t happen for humans in my life time. It’s a little freaky and scary to me.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Watch TV. I really should read more but I just don’t enjoy it.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Absolutely. Who wouldn’t?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Torture….every and all kinds. Muahahahaha
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
Definitely not…that’s kind of weird.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Umm, I was on the radio when I was younger when I used to call in and request songs. Haha Oh, those were the days.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
No..darn it. Wish I have
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
I won a contest to talk to JTT (Jonathon Taylor Thomas) when I was in 7th grade. The contest was to guess how many gummy fish were in a bowl (just by a picture) and I guessed it right along with many others. They put our names in a drawing and they picked mine. He called me and it was amazing. I was def. star struck! I loooooved him. lol
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I knew what one of my Grandmother’s and Grandfather’s did but not the others.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
I’m sure there’s something interesting in everyone’s family history.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Of course…mostly family a verrrry few friends.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
Umm, yes, my Great Grandmother. She was such a sweet little lady and she was in her 90’s and died at home. My Dad found her. L
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
No different than I do about men in politics.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Definitely an outdoor pool
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Pregnancy and babies haha
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
I think so but I know there are definitely smarter people out there.
Mr. A is in school now a few days a week so he's not home Mon-Wednesday night until about 7:30. You would think this would allow me to blog but it hasn't.
We are getting ready for a wedding in California next weekend. Mr. A's cousin is getting married and Mr. A is a groomsman plus we are driving. So we're trying to get everything ready to go so after work on Wednesday, we can hit the road. Yes, we are going to be driving AGAIN. It takes about 10-11 hours and for me, it's very hard driving through the night. I get VERY tired and my body just wants to go to sleep once the sun goes down. I know, my poor Mr. A! He's good at it though.
We are very excited to see his family again since all of his cousins will be together again. That hasn't happened since Christmas of 2008. There are new babies we haven't seen yet, ok, only one but I get excited when there are any babies.
I will be back with lots of pictures and updates.