Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I've been MIA again...Lets talk about EBATES

Have you heard of Ebates.com? If not, I highly recommend you joinging. It's a site where you can shop and get a certain amount of cash back for all of your purchasing.

Each store has a different percentage but I love it. I always go there first to see if the store I'm shopping online is on their site. Unfortunately, they don't have all shopping sites on there but they do have a lot.

I've already gotten a check for $14.87 and I have another one coming for over $20. I know this doesn't seem like a lot BUT if you LOVE shopping online, who wouldn't love getting some money back for what they've already bought?

If you'd like to check it out, click here and it'll bring you to my referal page so both you and I will get a $5 credit. WOOHOOO!

Enjoy and happy shopping. I hope you like this site as much as I do! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment