I saw this on my friend, Jaye's blog and thought it'd be a fun thing to do as well.
Here are 5000 questions and answers. I will definitely be breaking this up as it's not too overwhelming for me to write or for you to read.
1. Who are you?
I am Stacy. I am 28 almost 29, married to a great guy, living in sunny state of Arizona and loving it.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
Hmmm, this is hard. I’m from NY which I blame for the reason for my sometimes overly bluntness but I just can’t help it, I despise the word “retard” and won’t associate myself with people who use the word, I am so thankful for my family and great friends; they are my everything.
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Working, hanging out at home with Mr. A and my pup, shopping, reading blogs
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn’t like at the time).
My least favorite was History and my favorite was Math. Haha Weird, I know.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
I want to be a Mother of hopefully 2 children and owning a home. Also my husband being done with school and finding his career.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
We are in a transition stage. We are trying to get pregnant and buy a house….both of which are proving to be more difficult than we had anticipated. Also, Mr. A is returning to school at the end of August so that will be interesting.
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Neither. I think this is a weird question.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
It’s very frustrating.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Life is a Highway
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It’s been a rollercoaster as I’ve def. had my ups and downs but overall I would say it gets better.
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
No…..time allows you to learn how to cope with them better but there are things that still hurt me that happened well over a decade or 2 ago.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I HATE the rain so when it rains, I usually bitch and complain unless I’m at work. It can rain all it wants when I don’t have to look at it, walk in it, or be in it at all.
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Definitely losing your luggage. It happened to me once and I wanted to cry. Luckily it was when we were returning home but it was still horrible.
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
I have a great relationship with both of my parents. I’m definitely closer to my Mom as she basically raised me by herself. Thanks, Mom!!!
Will you miss them when they are gone? Uh….Yes.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Totally. Nothing slips by me!
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
That some things are definitely worth waiting for.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I’m sure I have but at the moment, I can’t think of a specific time.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Definitely more of a giver.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
I try to.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Having a herniated disc in my lower back. HORRIBLE pain!!!
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably when my parents split up. I was 10 and I remember it like it was yesterday.
25. Who have you hugged today?
No one yet!
Chia Seeds 101 by Joanne
1 hour ago