So, I've been awarded this lovely award from Shelly at Family BLT and Lacey at Live, Love, Read. Thanks so much ladies. Here are 10 things, interesting or not, about me. You be the judge!
1. I still sleep with my baby blanket. I just cannot get rid of it! lol Yes, I'm 28 and married, so what! lol
2. I did gymnastics as a kid and was really good. I decided to quit because I was too chicken shit to continue when they asked me to compete individually rather than as a team. I regret that decision!
3. I LOVE roller coasters and the adrenaline rush they give you.
4. My all time favorite movie is Pete's Dragon. Yes, the 80's kids movie.
5. I really love photography and hope to get paid for it some day.
This is my sweet nephew when he was 2 weeks old. He's now 15.5 months old. They grow too fast.
And this is my sexy hubby in Sedona, AZ in April 2009.
6. My favorite candy bar is a Kit Kat. MMM
7. I was a tomboy up until about 8th grade. I would shop in the boys section. I think I was just really uncomfortable with my body. I had boobs before everyone else in my grade and they would pick on me for it. lol
8. My first job was at Eckerd which is now Rite-Aid. I worked there for 6.5 years and surprisingly loved it. I had a great boss too.
9. My dream vacation is a trip to Tahiti/Bora Bora. The pictures I've seen just look unreal.
10. My worst memory is the day my Mother told me that her and my Dad were splitting. I remember it like it was yesterday when it was 18 years ago.......
I am a small Upstate NY town girl living in the big city of Phoenix. I love my husband and puppy more than anything. I enjoy shopping, photography, cuddling, kissing, learning new things, traveling, babies, family, friends, meeting new people, chocolate, sunshine, the smell of clean clothes, ice cream, the beach, vacations, a good home cooked meal, and sports (NY Yankees and NY Giants).
This is our life as we know it. We are TTC our first child.
This is my sexy husband, Mr. A! He's the love of my life and thank God every day for bringing him into my life. I can't imagine my life without him! He loves the 49ers!
Grab my badge
This is our puppy, Dexter. He's a Chihuahua who thinks he's a Doberman! He loves other dogs and has trust issues with people he doesn't know. He is our sunshine, our love....he brings so much joy to our home.