My fav. Foods are:
Garlic bread of any kind
Chocolate cake with homemade buttercream frosting.
If you haven’t noticed, I love me some carbs!!!
I have two go to recipes. One is an appetizer (I guess) and the other is a dessert. Both are EXTREMELY delicious!
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
This is ALWAYS a huge hit at every party I bring it to.
This recipe makes for a 9x9 pan. If you want more, just double everything and it’ll make a 9x13 size pan.
1 bottle of Frank’s Red Hot
1 jar of Marie’s Chunky Blue Cheese (small jar)
1 8oz cream cheese
2 cans of shredded All White Natural chicken
- Soften cream cheese and mix ½ the bottle of red hot. If you want it hotter, add as much as you’d like.
- Spread this on the bottom of the pan.
- Drain and shred the chicken and mix the ¾ of the blue cheese.
- Spread this on top of the bottom layer.Bake on 350 degrees for 35 min’s. Once it’s done, stir it and let cool then enjoy! MMMMMMMMM
Oreo Cookie Cake
1 lb oreos
1 stick of butter
1-8oz cream cheese
1 small vanilla instant pudding
1 small chocolate instant pudding
1 c. confectionary sugar
2-8oz cool whip
3 c. milk
- Melt butter & crush 28 oreos. Combine these and spread on bottom of pan.
- Combine softened cream cheese, 1 tub cool whip and confectionary sugar-spread over cookie crust
- Combine both puddings (as instructions say) with milk and spread over cream cheese layer
- Spread other tub of Cool Whip over pudding layer (let pudding thicken some first)
- Crush remaining oreos and sprinkle over top of cool whip
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour
This recipe is LOVED by everyone also! I hope you do as well.
If you make either of these, let me know what you think of them!