Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, July 12, 2010

30 Day Challenge-Day 12

I am FINALLY caught up! Woohoo!

My Biggest Regret....

Honestly, I can say that I have very few regrets in life.
What's the point? I can't change the past so why dwell on it?
Of course there are things that I would have changed but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and that I have learned from the things that I have experienced.
For instance....the guys I have dated. Ok, two guys that I dated. I wish I never did. I feel like they held me back from my full potential and to be honest, none of my friends and family liked either one of them. I've always been told that I would find guys that I could "help." I find that very interesting as I really do enjoy helping others. They were real, um, losers?! haha BUT, I learned what I didn't want in my next boyfriend/future husband because of each of them. I realized that there were a lot better guys out there that would treat me the way I should/wanted to be treated. Needless to say, I found that guy and he's my Mr. A! :-)
I wish that I hadn't quit things when I was younger. For example, gymnastics and bowling. I was great at both but when things got too hard or my cousins/friends weren't doing it anymore, I quit. So sad. But, I had a great time when I was doing them and I've even picked bowling up again but only as something fun to do.
I have mentioned this before but I also wish I had gone to school for something other than Psychology. It would have been nice if someone sat me down, talked to me about my possibilities, told me my options and then let me decide. I bet I would have gone to school for something else. I would have gone for something I truly enjoyed...like Photography. *sigh* Oh well! At least I finished my degree in something, right?

I'm sure there are more but these are the few that stick out over the rest. Life experiences is what helps you learn and grow. Hard times only make you stronger and I believe staying positive will help you decide the best course for you!








No comments:

Post a Comment