Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sexy New Shoes

So, Mr. A is his cousins wedding in September back in California. The colors are black, white and kelly green. Kelly green shoes are NOT easy to find.

I looked at David's Bridal since that's where the girls in the wedding got theirs but I just did.not.like.them. They were not modern looking so I thought I'd buy dyeable shoes but that didn't pan out either.

So, I found these shoes today and thought, WOWZERS...those are some HOT shoes. I'm wearing a short black dress and Mr. A, along with the other groomsmen are wearing green ties with white vests and black converse shoes.

These shoes are just perfect. A little more than I was hoping to spend but hey, they are ca-ute!!! I'm sure to get some compliments on them! hehe



9 comments:

  1. those are hot! I wish I could pull off shoes like that lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! They'll look great with your dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are great. We got my sisters shoes for my wedding from the same designer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I can't believe that you actually found HOT green shoes. But those are spectacular. Make sure you get a pic w/ them on in your dress. :) Have a great week!
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE them! Can't wait to see pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart is crazy about.... I can not wait further more. So lovely article that has high order of simplicity and clarity. The best part of your blog is simplcity. Thanks
    Phone Sex

    ReplyDelete
  8. these were my wedding shoes! only, mine were cream haha.

    ReplyDelete