26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
Mr. A went home to let the pup out and gave me a break since I do it everyday.
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
I think everyone has a lot to learn. Isn’t that what life’s all about?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A. Speak another
B. Make a ton of money easily
C. Be a fabulous cook and baker
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Wow, that’s a tough question because I remember them all. Probably though, how other people make me feel. I have a hard time remember exactly what people say. It’s not hard to remember what people do for me but it’s not the easiest either (long term, I’m talking).
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
Trust is #1….without it how can you have a relationship at all??
Compromise #3 + many many more
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A. Have Children
B. Go to Tahiti
C. Write a book/script about me and Mr. A and how we met
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
A. Eating something living
B. Eating feces
C. Killing someone I love
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Hmmmm…..probably Cancer. It seems to be there almost everyone has it. Ok, not really but it feels like it.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
50′s: My Mom’s birthday year
80′s: GREAT Music and the decade I was born
2000 (so far): Y2K, graduating HS
2010′s: Now….hmmm nothing as of yet
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
80s. I was born then and their music is awesome
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
We Built This City
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
USA – Obama
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
I’m not responding to this question.
38. What’s your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
I have no idea what villains there are.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Neither! Seriously scared of the open water regardless of how I’m traveling over it but I guess I’d rather fly because it’s quicker.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Umm because during the day we get the reflection allowed by sunlight?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
SPACE…hate being in the ocean
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
My Dad’s Dad….I never got to meet him
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Will Farrell or Steve Carell….they are hilarious
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it every day?
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
OMG that sounds horrible but I guess books.