Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 Day Challenge-Day 26

My Most Surprising Moment

This is a weird one for me as I really can't think of anything very surprising.

However, I have write about something so I'll write about my engagement.

It happened Dec. 9th 2006 next to our first Christmas tree together.

We were drinking some wine and relaxing. Mr. A left the room so I asked if he was just getting more wine. He said yes and asked if I need anymore, which I did not.

He went into our room where he had the ring in a drawer (good thing I wasn't expecting this or I would have snooped), and changed his pants, which I didn't even notice, because his other ones did not have pockets.

I was sitting on the couch so he got down on one knee (I didn't notice, I just thought he was getting down to my level) and said "You know I love you, right?" I said, "Yes, and I love you too."

He said "Well, good, because I was wondering if you would marry me?"

I was SHOCKED!!! My jaw dropped and I couldn't say anything besides "are you serious? You're not joking, are you?". He said "Yes,and it's real"

I finally said "Yes", got up and started jumping around the house. haha

I knew we'd be getting engaged soon but I was expecting it more around Christmas time when we were going back to California to see his family!!

I can't believe it's been almost 4 years since that day. It feels like yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment