Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, July 12, 2010

30 Day Challenge-Day 10

My Greatest Fears
Losing loved ones…I lost my Grandma March 9, 2006 only 2 months shy of meeting Mr. A. She never got to see how happy he made me. She would have loved him and I really think she helped bring him to me. I was right by her side when she took her last breathe and it was heart breaking but also very comforting to be there. I learned a lot from that experience.

Not being able to have children

Having regrets

Spiders or really any bug/insect that’s creepy and crawly. Haha

Being outside, in the dark, in a desolate area…terrified of the woods. I grew up right next to the woods so I would hear some crazy sounds and it would scare the bejesus out of me.

Not ever finding what I want to do as a career or never finding a career

Drowning

Losing my dog….he’s my baby at the moment and we almost lost him on 4th of July. My in-laws roof caught on fire from a bottle rocket while we were gone. It was, by far, the scariest thing I’ve ever had to deal with. I’m NOT good in emergency situations at all and I know that. I really need to work on it but I don’t know how.


No comments:

Post a Comment