Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, August 23, 2010

I need your VOTE!!!

Pretty pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!


We entered a Cutest Couple contest on Facebook with a Photographer to win a free session. I would LOVE to win this as we really didn't get engagement pictures AND I'd love a really nice picture of me, Mr. A and our cute pup, Dexter.


So, here's what you need to do to vote. Go to Budoir by Jodi Lynn Photography on Facebook, like her page and then head over to her photo's. Go to the cutest couple contest and we are picture #23!!! www.facebook.come/pages/Tempe-AZ/Boudoir-by-Jodi-Lynn-Photography/173660309817


We have 1 other couple that's getting close to our # of comments and we just can't have that, can we? lol

thank you thank you THANK YOU if you do this for us!!!



Here's the picture we submitted!

1 comment:

  1. Your link isnt working but I searched the name and voted..good luck =)

    ReplyDelete