Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, August 16, 2010

My new obsession.....

Wow, I was reading a photographer's blog and he was talking about this amazing point & shoot camera.

I've been wanting a new one as my SLR is too bulky to take everywhere but I haven't had the motivation to go out and buy one. Well, I now know what I'm going to start saving for!
This beautiful Canon Powershot G10. Isn't she a beauty?
Check out this website for some awesome pictures take by this camera. I have definitely book marked his website for future reference. He's got some great advice and takes amazing pictures.






2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see some new pics from your new camera!!!!

    xoxox
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy,

    I found your blog post while studying my site's history. Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad you are enjoying the G10 as much as my wife and I are. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions about it. :)

    -RS
    www.ricardosevilla.com

    ReplyDelete