Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, August 2, 2010

5000 Questions Part 3

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words…
Fruitgoogle: Umm, a website you can only search for fruit on
Ambytime: the time to take your Ambien
Asscactus: haha A cactus that looks like an ass

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Not a clue….I don’t make much. haha

53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Dolls of any kind

54. How many TV’s are in your house?
2

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Play any kind of sport

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Happy

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yep….I had a dream that a girl I knew got pregnant and had a boy. She did both. lol

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Yep…many psychic’s and I hope to find a good one here to go see.

59. What is your idea of paradise?
Laying on a beach with no care in the world except to decide what kind of drink I want

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I do believe in God…..not sure what he/she is like but I do know that he/she is VERY powerful

61. Do you believe in Hell?
No

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
Move across the country away from all of my family

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
Probably when I give money, water, etc to homeless people

64. Are you a patient person?
Nope which is why times lately have been VERY trying!

65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
National Birthday Day-everyone gets their birthday day off.

66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
They’re all fine by me

67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
I can’t remember jokes…sorry

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Las Vegas

69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Dyed to cover the gray

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
Pretty much up front but have a few

71. What is under your bed right now?
A bunch of crap

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
No, def. home

73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Ummm, I used to back in NY bc there weren’t speed traps but I don’t do it here.

74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
Having a brain fart…sorry, I can’t think of anything right now. Having a bad day

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I dance last night with Mr. A in the living room but I don’t remember the song it was to

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney, I guess

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Elephants or Giraffe’s

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
Ummm a little, I guess

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
Haha I don’t think so but I have no clue

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Shopping?? I make sacrifices for it….I buy things on sale. hehe

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
The right to bear arms….I think too many people own guns.

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Equator…the North Pole would be too damn cold for me.

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Listening to music because I can listen to it on TV

84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Saving someone else’s life

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
I don’t have a clue what cartoon’s are even around anymore

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Other people’s blood

87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Groceries yesterday

88. Are you a coupon clipper?
Hells yes. Why wouldn’t I be?? I LOVE saving money!

89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Um, I got a post card from PostCrossing.

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Depends what kind of dancing. If it’s salsa, tap, ballet, country line then I’d rather do karate

91. In Star Trek people ‘beam’ back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person’s memories. So…
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Really? What kind of stupid question is this?

92. What insects are you afraid of?
All of them.

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
I have no clue….I love Haters??? haha

94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I’m not eccentric at all

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Pizza aka carbs.. mmmmmmmmmm

96. What are your parents interested in?
My Mom….health
My Dad…drinking, sadly enough

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
I used to catch lightening bugs but I wouldn’t keep them as a pet
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
Def. not

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans because you don’t know if your wishes will come true

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
I’ve never thought about it.

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
My blankie, chapstick, a flashlight.


1 comment:

  1. That's cool about the psychics. Elaborate on that when you have nothing to blog about. I've always wanted to see one.

    Teamjinfred.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete