Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Friday, June 25, 2010

Dream Eze's

I picked up my 2 cloth diapers that I bought from BabyHalfOff for, get this, HALF OFF! hehe

They are originally $21.00 but I got them for $10.50. I am not pregnant and don't have little one's yet but thought it'd be worth a shot to get 2 to try once we do have kids. They are organic cotton fleece....I wish that fabric was on my bottom. lol

So, I went to pick them up since there's a local pick up in Gilbert, AZ. The email I got with the address stated it was a warehouse. Well, let me tell you....it was NOT a warehouse, it was someone's not so pretty house. I was scared to go knock on the door actually. haha She said they are in the process of moving to a warehouse though...they've outgrown 2 houses.

They are so super cute. I got a vanilla and mandarin color mainly because they were the only two colors left. I got the small All-in-One size so they can grow with the baby up to 15 pounds, I think.

I'm regretting the fact that I didn't get more. Oh well, I'm sure there will be another sale well before I have a child in my hands.

Here is a picture of them! I want to try them on a baby. haha














No comments:

Post a Comment