Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

95% chance of getting the house

I just talked to our Realtor who said she the Real Estate Agent called her and said that he is 95% sure we are going to get the house! YAY!

I.AM.SO.EXCITED!!

They took it off the market and we are the only offer! Bank of America is taking longer than we thought but we should hear within 3-4 weeks from now. OMG, I can't hold my excitement in....This would be amazing!!!

We love this house...its perfect for us. I can't even imagine the day we own our own home!

And I will leave you with a picture of the front of the house....

6 comments:

  1. Hey its dmw531 from the nest ;) The house looks beautiful, I hope you get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the house! It looks so cute! What area of town is it in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's in Gilbert near the 202 and Williams Field.
    Thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe fingers crossed and good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! good luck, good luck, good luck! i hope everything works out for you.

    -sarah
    http://simplyblessedwithchaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say your blog is adorable =)

    ReplyDelete