Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Friday, February 26, 2010

No flag football this weekend

So, as most of you know, I'm on a Flag Football team at work. It's a lot of fun and we're actually good. We just finished the "regular" season and we are the #1 seed which means this week, we have a bye! YAY! Then it's serious time...playoffs. They are single elimination so we have to win them all so we can go to the Championship game which is usually played at the AZ Cardinals practice field! Now, that would be awesome!!

Without flag football, I feel like I have a busy weekend a head of me.

Tonight, we are meeting our friend and Financial Planner, Jon, for dinner and to help me fill out all my paperwork so I can switch my retirement from my old job to a new retirement. I really need to start putting money back into it. It's starting to scare me a little bit. haha Yes, you are probably laughing...I'm only 28 and yes, that's young but it's not THAT young. I want to make sure we have way more than enough money when we want to retire so we don't have to drag it on forever.

Then tomorrow, Chris has to work until 2:30 (which I really hate. I can't wait for that schedule to get changed) but then we might go see The Blind Side.

Sunday we are planning on going to the FBR or Waste Management PGA (?) Golf Tournament. I just heard it may rain that day. What the heck is up with the rain lately? I really hate it!

Oh, and the girls across the hall in our apt. complex asked me to be on the bowling league on Sunday nights so I have that at 6pm also. I'm really excited about this....I LOVE to bowl! I just don't know these girls very well so it'll be a little weird at first.

And here is my new signature!

No comments:

Post a Comment