Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's starting to warm up

And I absolutely love it! It's been in the mid 70's for about a week and it's great! I wish it would stay this temp. for a while but I know it's only going to get hotter!

This past weekend we went to Palm Desert to visit some family. We had a great time and I just LOVED that area. Talk about some great homes and beautiful landscaping!

My awesome hubby got me a massage at Dolce for Valentine's Day. I AM SOOOOOOOOO excited about this! I haven't had a massage for a really long time!

As I wrote in a previous post, we put an offer in on a house in East Mesa. Well, we didn't get that house because the bank came back to us with a counter offer of $11K over the asking price so we walked.

Well, we found a BETTER house in a nicer area and closer to where we work. We put an offer in a week ago. We LOVE this house and are really hoping we get it! We should hear within 2 more weeks, we are hoping, at least! If they accept it, we could be home owners within the next 2 months! YAY!

No baby updates yet either.....hopefully that'll happen within the next few months too! I've started to relax a little about it...I'm just going to let the Lord take charge of the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment