Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, August 17, 2009

Babies...they are everywhere

No, really, they are EVERYWHERE!!!! No matter where I go, there's one starring right at me and I can't help but stop and talk to them. I love them.

I've been scouring the bump every once in a while because I love to look at everyone's baby pictures in the siggies. They are so cute!!! Plus, I just like to hear about things I might not already know. I started looking at baby names. We've already picked out our boy name but still aren't 100% on a girl....here are the ones I like:
Reagen
Emily
Amelia
Isabella
Lilly
Kennedy
Gabriella
Kara
Aubrianna

For boys I don't have as many:
Jackson
Garrett
Preston
Brayden
Wyatt but Chris has a cousin with this name so we won't be able to use it! :-(

When I'm shopping and I see cute baby clothes, I want to buy them but I've always told myself, "no, people will think you're weird if you do that." So, I haven't done it yet but now I'm being told to do it, if I see them on sale or something that I really love. Will that jinx me? I only find girls clothes cute and I really want a girl first so I don't want to jinx myself. And what if I do buy just girls clothes and then I have a boy first....oh the dilemma! haha

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way! I LOVE babies and looking at baby things! But with a BIG Mexican family on both side we have 3-5 new babies born every year if not more. So I know if I see something on sale a grab it... I'll find someone to give it to later. I always do!

    ReplyDelete