Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Monday, August 17, 2009

Working out..

As I said in a previous post, I really want to get back into working out not only to have a nice body but to feel good and to prepare for baby-making.

I've been doing my Wii Fit off and on but just isn't giving me the cardio I'd like. So, yesterday I did like 20 min's on the fit and then did Turbo Jams for 20 minutes. Wow...I was a little sore today but it def. gave me a great workout.

I decided to keep it going, that's the only way I'm going to see results. I want to lose about 5 pounds by Vegas time which is October 1st (my birthday).

I did Turbo Jams again today. I did the 20 minute workout which is a calorie-burning workout and then did 20 minutes of the Turbo Blast which tightens and tones your muscles. Woohoo! YAY for me! Now, lets see how long I can keep it up............here it is!!! If you want a great workout right at home, I suggest you get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment