Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The weekends..

Why is it that the weekends go by like a blink and the week days drag on? It's so frustrating. I feel like there's never enough time during the week to do the things I want to do yet it goes by so slow.

This weekend was fun. Friday night we went to David and Lacey's to watch the 1st preseason of the 49ers game. I am not a 49er fan but my husband, David and Lacey are. I'm a NY Giants fan and always will be. We had some snacky stuff and I got to see their beautiful children. I just love them both but I especially love the 4.5 month old. He brights my day every time I see him and he makes my baby fever 100x's worse.

Saturday we went to the Westgate in Glendale, had dinner at the Yard House, walked around and then went to Margaritaville for some drinks. The balloon guy made me a princess hat. lol He didn't know me but knew I was a princess! ;-) Here is a picture...




















Today (Sunday), Chris went golfing with a few guys and I went shopping. lol It was nice but I wish I had more money to spend. GRRR!

Off to do my Wii Fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment