Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Thursday, September 10, 2009

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...

I don't have a good title for today's post because it's a little bit of everything.

I had my interview for the Senior position yesterday. It was a very short interview, only about 5-6 questions. I don't know why I wouldn't get it when my Manager was the one who approached me about applying but we'll see. I should find out by the EOB day tomorrow, I hope!!

We took our little pup to the vet today to get his nails clipped. He just won't let us do it so we have to go to the Vet and once we pull up, he starts shaking and gets so nervous. Now, we had never been to the one here so how'd he know? I guess they have that instinct like humans do. Poor little guy! But he was taken very good care of. The lady that clipped his nails was very nice and let me go in with him since he does better if Mommy's with him. haha Now he's all trimmed and looks nice.

Tomorrow I have my dance class. OH...did I mention that before today? If not, my bad, I forgot. I signed up for a Hip Hop dance class at Scottsdale Community College for 1 credit. Not that I need the credit, I have my Bachelor's but it's really fun and a good workout too. It's a 2.5 hour class so you can image the soreness the next 2 days. I'm so glad I'm taking this class and I can't wait to go back on Saturday. Then we are getting ready for the big football game on Sunday. We will be staying at Chris's cousin's house which is closer to the stadium since the guys wants to get there really early to start tailgating. It'll be fun but I'm wearing a 49ers shirt and I am NOT a 49ers fan at all but I'm doing it for my husband. lol I'll post pics probably on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment