Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Where is my . ?

Ok, I'm a bit confused right now. The last time I had my period, it was August 4th. I don't count the days in between my periods which I know I should do but just never really had to. I've always gotten it around the date of the month before give or take a few days.

When the 4th came around, I had some spotting, so I def. thought my period was coming, which is how it always starts. Well, to my surprise, it never came. Today is the 17th and it's not where in site. I took a pregnancy test this morning, 99% sure that I wasn't pregnant but had to, and it came out negative. So, where the hell is my period? I'm not stressed or anything so I'm clueless. It hasn't done this is a really long time. About a year or so ago, I completely skipped a month but that doesn't happen very often so...............here I am waiting for it to begin.

We head to Vegas, 2 weeks from today and if I have my period while we are there, I am going to be royally pissed off!!!

I think after Vegas, we will start TTC!!! I'm terrified! I am sooooooo excited to have a baby and I have waited for this day for as long as I can remember but now that it's actually here, I'm scared as hell. I'm scared that I won't be able to get pregnant (my biggest fear in life) and I'm also scared of actually becoming pregnant. I've prevented it for 28 years and now I don't have to anymore...wow, I have a lot of emotions running through my head and it all hit me today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you exercising more now? That could effect your period.

    I understand completely on the emotions of wanting to get pregnant. My entire life, I didn't want to be "that girl" who got pregnant by her boyfriend. So, half a year after we got married, I thought I was pregnant. Turned out I wasn't & I just cried & cried. I never would have thought the day would come where I would be comfortable w/the thought of having a baby. Then, as luck would have it, we got pregnant less than 2 months later. Strange right? Things happen for a reason.

    Good luck, and have fun in Vegas!

    This is mzjackson from the board. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!! Yes, I am exercising more so that might be why. It was very strange how late it was! I finally got it about 2 weeks late.

    You're little boy is just adorable and I can't wait to have one of my own. We can have play dates! :-)

    ReplyDelete