Wedding

Wedding

Our travels....

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Possible promotion??

So, yesterday morning, my Manager stops by my desk and says, "I only have like 30 seconds but I just wanted to tell you to apply for the senior position." And then he ran off. haha I was like, um, ok, I guess that's a good thing...he came to me about applying.

Today, he brought me into a conference room and explained that he can't force me to apply but he thinks that I would be good at it. He also said, that although I've only been with the company for 3 months, that he thinks I'm intelligent enough and capable of doing the job. I'd have a lot more to learn but that's ok. I'm learning a lot more than what some of the people there know.

There are going to be 3 positions for Seniors so I think I have a really good chance. I'm hoping that come 2 weeks, I will have had a promotion! Yay....I'm really hoping to start moving up this Corporate ladder!


On another note......1 month til my birthday and VEGAS!!! I am so freaking excited! Oh, and to see my MOM!!!!!! That makes me really happy!! It's been 3 months since I've seen her. I have never gone that long without seeing my mom! :-( Here we are on my wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment